Skills for Success is a mentoring program designed to equip women and youth with the right mindset and skillset to be better positioned for success. The major theme for the program is “Employability Skills and Mindset Development.” It shall be a continuous program reaching out to universities and tertiary institutions to teach and educate willing minds on employability and entrepreneurial skills.
- To reduce the number of unemployable graduates in Nigeria
- To inspire and motivate them to learn Entrepreneurial skills
- To dissuade them from focusing on white-collar jobs after graduation
- To make them discover and use their talents for the economic growth/development of the nation
- To teach them the importance of self-development
Skills for Success would be hosted by Barr. Ada C Madu, an accomplished Barrister and the National Director of Visible Voices Foundation.